Sunday, December 12, 2021

Grateful Days & Positive Affirmations

Staying positive goes hand and hand with being grateful.  

I had a relative who always complained about everything. She viewed her life through what others had that she didn't.  
I never understood her, but I think a little of her negativity seeped into my life. I think it hurt that she couldn't be happy when other's succeeded. Jealousy seemed to be her norm. After a while I realized I couldn't change her or fix her view on life. We drifted apart. 


Now I start my days with a "thank you" to the universe. Or to God, who I believe are one and the same. If you think back to that song from West Side Story; Somethings coming, something good, I don't know what it is, but it is gonna be great." 

Today's affirmation; Thank you for all the wonderful things that will happen today. Thank you for the blue skies, the people I love and for all the good in the world. 

From small affirmations great things will grow for you.  Go forth & share the love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Your Art - Yes you can!

 Need a stress reliever? Something to take your mind off the world?   👀  Look to the artsy stuff  👀 Drawing or Sketching.   I think this i...